Don't miss our June issue - available to buy in shops or subscribe today and never miss an issue. In this issue we celebrate getting out and about in the county once again.
To buy this issue, or to subscribe please click here.
• The National Gardens Scheme share details of places opening to the public for the first time this month
• We also reveal details open garden events at the stunning Longford Castle in the south of the county and at Middlewick House in Corsham
• The new high sheriff of Wiltshire, Sir Charles Hobhouse share his love of growing up in the Wiltshire countryside
• Deepak Gupta an ENT consultant takes a look at the evolution of the cottage hospital
• Steve Roberts tracks down the history of our lost railway stations
• Simon Heptinstall meets the talented, award winning painter Jamie Coreth
• We talk to the world renowned plantsman and author Roger Phillips
• Look back at the traditions and history of brewing in the county
• Clare Durham from auction house Woolley and Wallis reveals an intriguing tale behind porcelain in a upcoming sale
• We have an out and about guide to places to eat and drink complete with maps of walks to and from some of the county’s wonderful country pubs
• Grant Berry from Yapp Bothers tracks down the lesser known wines of Spain to look out for.