We are excited to unveil the December issue of Wiltshire Life, which contains our essential mix of county news, stunning photography and inspirational ideas. Our December issue features Christmas across our county, our celebration of the Wiltshire Life Awards winners and an interview with Rick Stein.
In the latest issue:
• We look towards the festive season discovering the growing tradition of Christmas trees on the Bowood Estate, how years of care and nurturing results in trees for the main house, the local school and for Calne town centre
• Salisbury inventor, Richard Browning is defying gravity with his flying suit which has the potential to save lives
• We meet Oliver Akers Douglas an artist who is at one with the elements, often to be found at top the of the chalk downlands creating breath-taking artwork
• Farmer John Reis shares his love for the county which he discovered as a young boy
• Publisher Mark Allen explains the story behind his first novel
• We discover what it takes to be awarded a Royal Warrant
• Celebrated chef, Rick Stein reveals why he is re-launching his restaurant in Marlborough
• We reflect on winters of the past and how a winter wonderland is not always what we should wish for
• We meet the volunteers supporting those in need at Christmas
• Florist Lucy Cook explains how to create stunning decorations from the garden and hedgerow
• We have wonderful recipes paired with perfect wines ideal for the festive season
• Discover who were all the winners at the 2020 Wiltshire Life Virtual Awards.