Wellness+ Belonging is an evening of online taster workshops and discussions, in celebration of Global Wellness Day.
This event will take place online on the evening of Saturday 12th June. Ticket holders can join for the whole evening, or are welcome to dip in or out at any time. During the evening you will hear from Jacob Beale of Alabaré’s Riverside Sanctuary mental health and wellbeing service, who will explain how he and the team are supporting the wellbeing of many, especially during the pandemic.
The ticket prices have been kept deliberately low to make it easier for people to join in, and they have offered several ticket options. These include a goody bag ticket (this will be delivered to your home ahead of the event), and an option to “pay it forward” so that you may purchase a ticket for a friend or donate this back so that it can be offered to an Alabaré client who has personal experience of overcoming homelessness or mental health challenges.
The proceeds from this event will help those supported through Alabaré’s Riverside Sanctuary.
These taster workshops have been confirmed:
• Restorative Yoga - with Carrie at Flow Life Yoga
• Cooking with healing herbs JC Rawady
• Supper break with Mindset discussion panel with special guests in including Andro Donovan and Dr Maryhan
• Art therapy
• Body Shop-How to do the perfect home foot care with Lisa Marie
• The perfect home facial with Lubna at Time to Bloom
• Hand massage with Dawnie Overthrow at Neals Yard
• Sleep health Clinic with the Sleep Guru Ali Francis and meditation